Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A growing Biotech company in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, to support the Regulatory team.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will:
- Compile and review medical device files for the company's products;
- Produce documentation supporting regulatory submission to comply with regulatory authorities;
- Work with the team to support regulatory submission to the noted authorities;
- Work within GMP and help development of QMS documents;
- Review product development and maintain regulatory procedures.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in relevant a Life Science discipline; with understanding of the biotech industry;
- Regulatory Experience working to IVDR or medical device standards;
- Desirable if you have knowledge with domestic and global regulations.
Hybrid working is available. Need to be on site 2-3 days a week!
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert