Process Chemist (Synthesis)
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Fine Chemicals, Manufacturing, Process Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Exciting new role! - Process Development Chemist - #Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Chemist with a background in synthesis techniques to join an established company within the Chemical Manufacturing industry. As a Process Development Chemist, you will be working towards developing new manufacturing processes through continuous improvement techniqies and commercialisation of products.
A crucial aspect of this role will be Scale-up, optimisation and transferring these aspects to internal/external plant operations. This role is ideal for an Experienced Process Chemist with experience in characterisation of target materials for various processes.
- Conducting experimental procedures in agreement with head of Innovation and Technology
- Working on scales ranging from R&D scale to pilot scale
- Record all experimental procedures carried out and analysis conducted dependant on skills and experience
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for new products undergoing scale up and going onto full scale production.
- Contribute ideas for new molecules and solutions researching into new processes
- Maintain laboratory housekeeping standards within a designated work area.
- Educated with a PhD in Organic Chemistry or a relevant subject.
- Good Knowledge of a wide range of organic chemical reactions particularly in chemical synthesis
- Relevant industrial experience R&D/ technical Process roles
- Demonstrable experience of separation techniques
- Experience in identifying potential target molecules and multiple syntheses for experimental design.
To find out more and apply to this role please use the link below with an up to date CV.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert