- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Graduate, Analytical, Materials Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Take closer look at this new role! - Quality Analyst - #Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity for a Chemistry graduate with experience in analytical testing techniques to join a growing company within the Materials Manufacturing industry. As a Quality Analyst you will be you will be involved in continuous improvement programmes, ensuring all products, materials and processes meet expected standards.
A crucial aspect of this role will be performing both routine and non-routine testing, using a range of analytical and measurement techniques. The Quality Analyst role is ideal for a Graduate with industrial experience working with raw materials.
- Analytical testing of product nanomaterial samples and raw materialising analytical techniques
- Assist the development and improvement of analytical methods by working closely with Production and R&D teams
- Work towards compliance standard ISO 9001 when analysing samples and recording data
- Develop personal expertise in the range of analytical techniques
- Ensure analytical equipment are maintained calibrated and serviced in correspondence with SOP's
- BSc in Chemistry or a relevant subject of significance
- Knowledge and experienced use of GC-FID, TGA, FT-IR, Karl Fischer titrations, UV-Vis-NIR and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Strong numerical and computing skills
- Work towards recognising issues and resolving problems
Apply to this role using the link below with a an up to date CV!
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert