New vacancy! Process Engineering Manager - £60,000-£70,000 Dependant on experience
Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Process Engineering Manager for a leading materials and technology company based in Cheshire. The Process Engineering Manager will be responsible overseeing a team of process engineers on a day-today-basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must be at least Bachelors educated in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar field. Any applicant must also have significant experience in industry as a Senior Process Engineer or Process Engineering Manager. If interested, please click the link below to apply!
During this role you will be actively working with the R&D teams, industrial partners and collaborators in order to enable the successful deployment on new technologies into the field. You will also play an active role in helping to scale up lab proven technologies to commercial scale by applying industrial relevant processes. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
Requirements for this position:
- Hands on involvement with the process design for pilot and commercial plants.
- Qualify and commission new processes and equipment to meet specifications.
- Manage any off-site trails and commercial plant deployment.
- Offer support and leadership for the root cause analysis, diagnosis and repairs for equipment within the organisation.
- Manage multiple documents at once such as process flow diagrams, P&IDs, heat and energy balances in addition to many more.
- You will also be responsible for carrying out both internal and external risk assessments on equipment and processes.
- Hold a Bachelors degree at a minimum in Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering or a similar related field.
- You must also have a solid understanding of heat and mass transfer, fluid flow, pressure, and energy.
- Significant industrial experience in a similar role in the field of Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science or Materials Engineering.
- You must also have working knowledge of health and safety.
- Must be willing to travel for conferences/meetings as and when required.