Senior Global Programme Manager
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Global Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Senior Global Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading and facilitating documentation preparation for Governance/ State Gate Decisions, including new business cases by summarising key data to support programme progression.
2. You will also propose investment options to Senior Executives, whilst planning options of various timings, costs, risks and opportunities and providing recommendations on the preferred team option.
3. To collate with subject matter experts on the matrix team to construct an overall schedule, budget and risk register, whilst managing and tracking progress. You will also ensure effective communication is promoted and prepare reports/ slides to highlight status achievements, challenges and variances for baseline planning.
4. You will be involved in developing and implementing best GPPPM practices, ensure the team site is maintained as well as archiving governance board presentations and meeting minutes in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Global Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree in a life or physical science field and a Project Management Professional (PMP) OR Programme Management Professional (PgMP) qualification or equivalent.
2. You will have demonstrated competence using Microsoft and proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical R&D or related industry experience that includes at least 5 years of demonstrated project or programme management experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the drug development process from discovery to commercialisation, as well working in a matrix team environment and delivering effective communication to senior stakeholders.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Programme Management | Matrix | Drugs | Drug Delivery | Drug discovery | R&D | Stakeholders | Medicine Development | Lifecycle Plan Management | GPPPM
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert