We are currently looking for a Senior Global Programme Manager to join a leading global speciality Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As Senior Global Programme Manager, you will assist the Global Program Director and/ or Head of Global Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (GPPPM) to manage special projects and programmes as and when required. You will be responsible for Medicine Development and Lifecycle Plan Management, managing development assets from discovery to commercialisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Global Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Senior Global Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading and facilitating documentation preparation for Governance/ State Gate Decisions, including new business cases by summarising key data to support programme progression.
2. You will also propose investment options to Senior Executives, whilst planning options of various timings, costs, risks and opportunities and providing recommendations on the preferred team option.
3. To collate with subject matter experts on the matrix team to construct an overall schedule, budget and risk register, whilst managing and tracking progress. You will also ensure effective communication is promoted and prepare reports/ slides to highlight status achievements, challenges and variances for baseline planning.
4. You will be involved in developing and implementing best GPPPM practices, ensure the team site is maintained as well as archiving governance board presentations and meeting minutes in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Global Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree in a life or physical science field and a Project Management Professional (PMP) OR Programme Management Professional (PgMP) qualification or equivalent.
2. You will have demonstrated competence using Microsoft and proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical R&D or related industry experience that includes at least 5 years of demonstrated project or programme management experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the drug development process from discovery to commercialisation, as well working in a matrix team environment and delivering effective communication to senior stakeholders.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Programme Management | Matrix | Drugs | Drug Delivery | Drug discovery | R&D | Stakeholders | Medicine Development | Lifecycle Plan Management | GPPPM
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.