- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Laboratory Technician - Lancashire - Chemicals - £25,000
A family ran Household and Air care manufacturing company are looking to add a Laboratory Technician to their team to help within R&D, Quality and Regulations. This is an incredible opportunity to gain experience in all sectors of the manufacturing process as a Laboratory Technician. If you feel like you have the Scientific Background and passion to excel within this environment as a Laboratory Technician Keep Reading!
- R&D: In this role you will assist with R&D - This means playing an integral role in the innovation and Formulation of New products.
- Quality: You will also gain an insight into the Quality side of Scientific Production as a QC Analyst, performing Raw Material and finished product tests whilst recording results in Technical Reports
- Regulatory: Regulatory Standards and accreditation are at the heart of any New product development, and chemical manufacturing process. This Role with give you the opportunity to stay up to date with the Regulatory standards and influence production based on your research
- Level 3 Qualifications in Education (Preferably Scientific Based)
- Experience working within a Laboratory (Required)
- Experience Performing Tests and recording Results
Apply below if you want to kickstart a great Scientific Journey!
Or if you have any questions, Call us on 01925 909025
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert