Upstream Scientist - Biotechnology - London
I am recruiting for an Upstream Scientist for a London based Biotechnology company. As an Upstream Scientist you will be involved in small scale mammalian cell culture and scale up, cell culture, bioreactor and harvest processes for bio-therapeutic products, perform process development studies and perform in-process analytical tests.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- BSc/MSc and >2 years of industry related experience with mammalian cell culture, viral vectors and bioreactor operation.
- Developing upstream processes to GMP standards
- Knowledge and experience with bioreactor control systems
- Molecular biology techniques such as cloning and PCR
- Cell line development using automation
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Liam Bott at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.