Study Director - Bioanalytical - Northwest
Amazing opportunity to join an expanding CRO that is based in the Northwest as a study Director in the bioanalytical field. One of the key responsibilities as a study director is not only being the key contact for clients but also being the lead for the preparation of the studies that are to be conducted. This is An amazing opportunity for anyone currently looking to breakthrough into the study director role.
- Using LC-MS for bioanalytical studies.
- Responding to QA audits.
- Preparation of any bioanalytical studies.
- Creation and handling of bioanalytical reports.
- Responsible for integrity and compliance of assigned studies.
- Understand client requirements and timescales, consulting with business development executives.
- Degree in chemistry or related fields.
- 3 years prior experience in a GLP environment.
- Method Validation experience with LC-MS/MS
Apply Immediately with a CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity!