- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Cheshire, Chester
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A growing biotech company based in Deeside are looking for a Laboratory Scientist. As a laboratory scientist you will be involved in the manufacturing of in-vitro diagnostic kits and stability storage services, assay development and DNA relationship testing.
As a Laboratory Scientist, you will.
- Assist in the DNA service laboratory and manufacturing laboratory;
- Be involved in developing new assay (PCR);
- Perform data analysis, write reports, and present results;
- Record keeping, maintain lab safety, stock maintenance, assisting the team, and working to company standards.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree or a relevant biological discipline;
- Industry experience with PCR or diagnostic techniques;
- 2+ years diagnostic laboratory experience is an advantage.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert