Amazing opportunity to join an expanding CRO that is based in the Northwest as a Bioanalytical Scientist. As a Bioanalytical Scientist you will be responsible for the set up and the routine use of LC-MS. This is a great role for anyone looking to make a move in their career at a more senior position but also move further in a rewarding company.
- Set up and Routine use of LC-MS including troubleshooting and equipment maintenance.
- Data interpretation, analysis, and reporting data including interrogation of analytical data.
- Assay troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Degree in chemistry or related fields
- Prior experience in a GLP environment.
- Experience in validation of bioanalytical methods and experience of bioanalytical method development.
Apply Immediately with a CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity!