- Science Solutions Recruitment
- East Sussex / Kent
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Process Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Chemical Engineer / Process Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly qualified team of Chemical Engineers working for a prestigious global company on a COMAH plant in the Southeast of England. As a chemical engineer you will be responsible for working on the plant providing technical support and managing multiple projects. If you are an experienced Chemical Engineer looking for your next opportunity, contact me to hear about this upcoming role and others across the UK.
Day to day responsibilities
- Providing technical support to and collaborating with other divisions (mechanical engineers, chemists, production operatives, E&I Engineers)
- Process inspections & optimisation
- Establish and implement health and safety procedures.
- Conducting research and developing new and improved manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshooting problems in equipment and manufacturing processes
- Project management (Design, planning, continuous improvement, Commissioning, etc)
Required skills / Qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years COMAH, Process Engineering or chemical manufacturing experience
- Degree Educated in chemical engineering or Equivalent.
- Prior experience of working on COMAH sites
- Excellent Health and Safety skills
- Previous experience site commissioning and decommissioning
- Knowledge of distillation and purification
Competitive rate of pay is negotiable if interested in applying contact Iain on 01925 909043 for more information.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Process Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert