QC Analyst - Method Development - North East
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- North East England
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Speciality Chemicals
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A chance for a motivated and experienced QC Analyst to join a chemical research and development company in the North East. As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for developing methods using HPLC and GC in a busy R&D environment and ensuring that products meet the highest standards of quality and accuracy. If you are a QC Analyst and have prior experience in method development then apply below!
Key Responsibilities as a QC Analyst
- Develop, optimise and validate HPLC and GC methods of raw materials and intermediates
- Conduct routine analysis of samples using HPLC and GC, and other techniques such as KF, NMR and MS
- Analyse and interpret data
- Contribute to instrument maintenance, troubleshooting instruments when required
Key Requirements for a QC Analyst
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a related subject
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in HPLC and GC method development and validation
- Familiarity with GMP regulations and regulatory requirements
- Previous analytical experience within the chemicals or pharmaceuticals industry
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for QC Analyst - Method Development - North East
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert