Graduate Chemist - QC - North East
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Tyne and Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
An exciting opportunity to join a growing CDMO based in the North East as Graduate Chemist. As a Graduate Chemist you will be responsible for routine analysis using common analytical techniques. This Graduate Chemist role is perfect for a recent graduate looking for your first role in industry!
Key Duties as a Graduate Chemist
- Analysis of compounds using HPLC and GC
- Developing and validating methods using HPLC and GC
- Working to cGMP standard
Key Requirements for a Graduate Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Analytical chemistry focused project or at least 1 years' worth of experience in an analytical role
- Strong knowledge of analytical techniques
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Graduate Chemist - QC - North East
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert