Synthetic Organic Chemist - R&D - North East
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- North East England
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Due to an expansion within the company, there is now an exciting opportunity to join a chemical company as a Synthetic Organic Chemist in the North East. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthetic, purification and characterisation of compounds. If you're an experienced chemist looking for a change, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will definitely be of interest to you!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Plan and design synthetic experiments in compliance with client specifications
- Research and develop process routes to enable the scale up of API's
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Degree educated to PhD level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Very strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Synthetic Organic Chemist - R&D - North East
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert