Marketing and Business Development Manager - Part Time
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Drug Delivery, Marketing, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager looking for a part time job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Edinburgh area, on a part time basis (22.5 hours per week).
As the Marketing and Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and communicating the company's marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives as well as develop and maintain business relationships and strategic partnerships to maximise sales revenue and profits.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing and Business Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and communication of marketing strategies and tactical marketing plans in addition to the development of pricing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
2. Leadership of development and implementation of key account plans for selected clients as well as development and maintenance of networks of influencers and decision makers within target customer groups to support company business objectives.
3. As the Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will also be responsible for delivering regular updates on the company website and social media channels to optimise exposure of company activities to relevant target audiences.
4. Additionally, you will generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue, whilst working with company business heads to move leads through the sales cycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing and Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Science or Biological Sciences degree as well as a Marketing qualification or work experience.
2. Proven significant industry experience in a commercial life science marketing / business development role as well as a track record of developing and delivering sales and marketing plans is essential for this role.
3. Ability to network and communicate with a wide range of international audiences and stakeholders, from both industry and academia. Experience of contract research services would also be advantageous.
Key Words: Business Development | Marketing Manager | Scientific | Science Research | Life Science | Animal Health | Biopharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Marketing and Business Development Manager - Part Time
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert