- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- West Lothian
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Graduate, Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical, Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading logistics company based in the West Lothian area.
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for handling the express export logistics of pharmaceutical and medical packages. You will also be working in a small team providing logistics assistance to a number of key accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Logistics Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be processing bookings through the company's system for shipment of research samples, clinical trial medicines and other pharmaceutical and healthcare related products for export to worldwide destinations.
2. You will be responsible for booking consignments with airlines with online portals, email or phone and creating Master Airwaybills. Additionally, printing of all export documentation required to facilitate the transit.
3. As the logistics coordinator, you will liaise with oversea offices and agents of the exported shipments, whilst maintaining a close relationship with existing and potential clients by providing high levels of accurate and timely communication to ensure they are completely satisfied with the service provided.
4. Focus on meeting the company's quality objectives, exceeding customer expectations and continual improvement, through adherence to all aspects of the quality management system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Logistics Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to be educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in Maths, English and Science.
2. Customer service is essential for this position so you will need to have had experience in a highly customer oriented role with experience of successfully managing client & supplier relationships.
3. Experience in either cold chain or time sensitive freight forwarding OR experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within logistics or supply chain would be beneficial.
Key Words: Logistics Coordinator | Customer Service | Pharmaceutical | Healthcare | Freight Forwarding | Supply Chain | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert