Analytical Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Analytical Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Yorkshire
Science Solutions are currently recruiting an Analytical Development Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in Yorkshire.
As an Analytical Development Manager you will be required to
- Manage a team of of Analysts, Senior Analysts and Team Leaders; ensuring all staff are effectively engaged, developed and managed in accordance with their job title and role responsibilities
- Ensure GMP and GLP compliance at all times throughout the laboratory and associated documentation
- Be the focal point for technical queries regarding Analytical Development on methods including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS and ICP
To be considered for this Analytical Development Manager you will have
- A strong background in Analytical Method Development (HPLC, GC, LC) within the pharmaceutical industry including a demonstrable awareness of GMP, GLP regulations and ICH guidelines
- Demonstrable Line Management experience, including development of staff, performance reviews and resource management
- Experience working in a customer facing position, writing and delivering project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this Analytical Development Manager position please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more informaiton.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Analytical Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert