A great opportunity to join a growing chemicals company in Northamptonshire as a Senior Analyst. As a Senior Analyst you will oversee a team of analysts and leading the analytical testing onsite. If you have prior industrial experience and are looking to step up into a management role then please apply below for the Senior Analyst position! Key Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
Key Requirements for a Senior Analyst
- Manage a team of analysts to lead onsite analytical testing
- Maintenance of equipment onsite such as HPLC and KF
- Analytical testing of products
- Degree educated in chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience in analytical chemistry
- Prior experience in leading a team of analysts
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Please note that this role operates a shift pattern of early/late shifts.