Senior Analyst - Northamptonshire - Shifts
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £26000 - £32000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
A great opportunity to join a growing chemicals company in Northamptonshire as a Senior Analyst. As a Senior Analyst you will oversee a team of analysts and leading the analytical testing onsite. If you have prior industrial experience and are looking to step up into a management role then please apply below for the Senior Analyst position!
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Manage a team of analysts to lead onsite analytical testing
- Maintenance of equipment onsite such as HPLC and KF
- Analytical testing of products
Key Requirements for a Senior Analyst
- Degree educated in chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience in analytical chemistry
- Prior experience in leading a team of analysts
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Please note that this role operates a shift pattern of early/late shifts.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Senior Analyst - Northamptonshire - Shifts
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert