Director - Drug Product Development
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
You will provide expertise in the development of pharmaceutical and biopharmceutical drug products (pre-clinical stages up to late phase clinical stages).
You must be an enthusiastic leader who can inspire and encourage individuals to achieve their goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Director - Drug Product Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading two departments that develop novel formulations, including but not limited to biologics and generics.
2. You will provide scientific input at all times and ensure all drug product development projects are effectively managed.
3. As the Director - Drug Product Development, you will aspire Team Leaders to achieve objectives and ensure high standard are maintained across the department.
4. You will support with the write-up of regulatory documentation (IND, IMPD, NDA, BLA etc) as well as communication with regulatory agencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director - Drug Product Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Significant industry experience working in the pharmaceutical development/product development. You must have experience with biologics, or biosimilar or generics.
3. A practical experience leading successfully a team of scientists.
Key Words: Leader / Director / Scientific Leader / Pharmaceutical Development / Product Development / Pre-Clinical / Clinical Development / Commercialisation / Formulation / IND / NDA / BLA / GMP / cGMP / cGxP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Director - Drug Product Development
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert