HRS are working an exciting project for a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Director - Drug Product Development. The company is based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Director - Drug Product Development, you will be responsible for leading two departments both strategically and technically.
You will provide expertise in the development of pharmaceutical and biopharmceutical drug products (pre-clinical stages up to late phase clinical stages).
You must be an enthusiastic leader who can inspire and encourage individuals to achieve their goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Director - Drug Product Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading two departments that develop novel formulations, including but not limited to biologics and generics.
2. You will provide scientific input at all times and ensure all drug product development projects are effectively managed.
3. As the Director - Drug Product Development, you will aspire Team Leaders to achieve objectives and ensure high standard are maintained across the department.
4. You will support with the write-up of regulatory documentation (IND, IMPD, NDA, BLA etc) as well as communication with regulatory agencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director - Drug Product Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Significant industry experience working in the pharmaceutical development/product development. You must have experience with biologics, or biosimilar or generics.
3. A practical experience leading successfully a team of scientists.
Key Words: Leader / Director / Scientific Leader / Pharmaceutical Development / Product Development / Pre-Clinical / Clinical Development / Commercialisation / Formulation / IND / NDA / BLA / GMP / cGMP / cGxP