- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Health and Safety
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an SHE Advisor for a global polymer manufacturer in the Merseyside area!
As an SHE Advisor you will be on hand to offer your support and advice for the overall control of the sites Health & Safety and Environmental responsibilities, being to go-to person on-site to cover all SHE topics across the site and provide advice and support.
To be considered for this you must have relevant manufacturing/industrial experience ideally within the chemicals or polymer manufacturing sector. You must have at least 2 years' experience in a Health & Safety and Environmental role. You will have a NEBOSH diploma in Health & Safety, as well working knowledge of ISO45001 and ISO 14001 QMS systems. Someone who has audited to these standards would also be advantageous.
- Ensure all SHE procedures are aligned to the relevant regulatory and quality management systems.
- Provide advice and support to all internal teams and be the go-to person on-site providing health and safety support.
- Maintain and develop HSE quality management systems (ISO 45001, ISO 14001)
- Conduct accident and incident reports and investigations.
- Liaise with other global sites to align SHE policies and procedures.
- Deputise on behalf of the SHE Manager in their absence and stepping in to support all members of the team when needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing field is a necessity, ideally within the chemicals or polymers industry.
- 2+ years' experience in a SHE role.
- Managing SHE management systems to ISO14001 and ISO45001 is highly desirable.
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management is also highly desirable.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert