Currently recruiting for a Regulatory Officer for an industry leading polymer manufacturer based in Manchester. As a Regulatory Officer you will be responsible for leading regulatory affairs for both product and raw materials, taking a leading role of REACh compliance and providing support to customer and suppliers including providing safety data sheets and product compliance forms when requested. In this varied roles you will also play a vital role in customer and supplier liaison providing presentations when required, SDS authoring, CLP compliance, updating COSHH risk assessments and help drive the environmental plan.
To be considered for this Regulatory Officer you will be degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject, along with a good working knowledge of various chemical compliance including REACh and CLP, as well as be experienced in authoring safety data sheets. This role will be site-based, so travel onto site in Manchester is required. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Ensure all raw material and finished product compliance are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all finished products comply with the relevant legislation and compliance such as CLP and REACh.
- Author safety data sheets.
- Liaise regularly with customers and suppliers and provide the relevant regulatory documentation when requested.
- Keep up to date with any legislation changes.
- Ensure the safe handling of highly regulated substances.
- Assist in driving and improving the site environmental plan.
- Degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject.
- A good working knowledge of various chemical compliance and legislations including REACh and CLP.
- Experienced in authoring safety data sheets.
Lead Scientific Recruitment Consultant (Polymers & Coatings) - Science Solutions Recruitment