- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Regulatory Affairs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Currently recruiting for a Regulatory Officer for an industry leading polymer manufacturer based in Manchester. As a Regulatory Officer you will be responsible for leading regulatory affairs for both product and raw materials, taking a leading role of REACh compliance and providing support to customer and suppliers including providing safety data sheets and product compliance forms when requested. In this varied roles you will also play a vital role in customer and supplier liaison providing presentations when required, SDS authoring, CLP compliance, updating COSHH risk assessments and help drive the environmental plan.
To be considered for this Regulatory Officer you will be degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject, along with a good working knowledge of various chemical compliance including REACh and CLP, as well as be experienced in authoring safety data sheets. This role will be site-based, so travel onto site in Manchester is required.
- Ensure all raw material and finished product compliance are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all finished products comply with the relevant legislation and compliance such as CLP and REACh.
- Author safety data sheets.
- Liaise regularly with customers and suppliers and provide the relevant regulatory documentation when requested.
- Keep up to date with any legislation changes.
- Ensure the safe handling of highly regulated substances.
- Assist in driving and improving the site environmental plan.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject.
- A good working knowledge of various chemical compliance and legislations including REACh and CLP.
- Experienced in authoring safety data sheets.
Lead Scientific Recruitment Consultant (Polymers & Coatings) - Science Solutions Recruitment
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Regulatory Officer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert