QA Team Leader (24-7)
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Leader (24-7) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure you and the personnel (internal and external) operating under your remit comply with all applicable Quality, GXP and EHS.
2. The QA Team Leader will maintain an ongoing dialogue with Quality Operations Management to ensure quality target and objectives are able to meet business priorities. They will also manage the Quality Management System whilst making sure customer complaints, deviations and CAPAs are completed in a timely manner.
3. Another duty will be to lead a team of QA officers in the completion of their day to day activities, ensuring objectives, targets and workloads are achieved and distributed within the team appropriately.
4. It will be essential to highlight risk to product quality, patient safety and/or data integrity throughout the quality life cycle so that they are understood, transparent and can be managed through the application of quality risk management approach.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader (24-7) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree level qualification in a scientific discipline or equivalent is required for this role.
2. Proven industry experience of working within an operational quality role, ideally within a bio pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes is essential. Experience of leading a team and managing others with the ability to share knowledge, and develop both within the quality team and in other departments is also required.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Team Leader | Quality Operations | QMS | Biopharmaceutical | Clean Room | Manufacturing | Sterile | Aseptic filling |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for QA Team Leader (24-7)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert