Quality Assurance Specialist An interesting role has become available as a Quality Assurance Specialist based in North Manchester.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for up-keep and compliance of the QMS, overseeing internal company processes to ensure the business is always GMP and GDP complaint. Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Specialist
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Specialist
- Technical Document witing, SOPs, Deviations, non-conformance/ non compliances, and other similar Quality Assurance documents.
- Review of Batch manufacturing records, prior to QP release.
- Management and data entry for the QMS for, Change Controls, CAPAs and Non-Conformances.
- Assistant with continuous improvement and development of the QMS.
- Management of customer complaints, change controls, route cause analysis, and provide solutions to the matter.
- Contact with Suppliers to ensure Quality Assurance compliance- EG leaflets.
- Participate and provide support for both internal and external audits.
- Communication with multiple departments to improve Quality and improve daily operations.
- Provide training activities and maintain records for quality training within the business, personal and team members.
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Specialist
- Hold a relevant scientific degree.
- 3 years' experience working within a pharmaceutical company, within Quality Assurance.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP.
Please apply now to be considered or contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment.
- Free parking
- Social working hours
- No weekend work
- Good career development opportunities