I am currently working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation, recruiting for a Validation Specialist, located 20 miles from Preston, with good motorway links this is ideal for commuters in the Preston and Blackpool area. With continuous growth in the market and good internal progression, this is a great opportunity to develop your career as a Senior Quality Assurance OfficeKey responsibilities for the Validation Specialist
Requirements for the Validation Specialist
- Write all documentation for IQ, PQ, OQ and DQ.
- Review and approve all validation documents supplied from the validation team.
- Act as a project manager for validation of all new equipment and systems throughout the process, from design to being introduced to the business.
- Provide technical input with change controls and assist with these being implemented.
- Witnessing of all supplier/ contract validations to ensure pharmaceutical GMP.
- Investigate all failures, for both equipment and systems with the relevant department and form a resolution to continue manufacturing to pharmaceutical GMP regulations.
Benefits for the Validation Specialist
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 5 years working within pharmaceutical validation, IQ, PQ, OQ, DQ.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership experience is essential, management desired.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Discounts on multiple high street retailers.
- Career development opportunities.
- Positive company culture.
To apply for the Validation Specialist
or for more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.