Laboratory Chemist - Oxfordshire
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Graduate, Formulation, Manufacturing, Materials Science, Oil and Gas
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Take closer look at this new role! - Laboratory Chemist - #oxfordshire
A fantastic opportunity for a Chemist with industrial experience in testing techniques to join a growing company within the Specialty Chemicals industry. As a Laboratory Chemist you will be you will be involved in understanding customer needs and analysing formulations of final products.
A crucial aspect of this role will be handling and interpreting data and scheduling analytical performance tests. This is an ideal role for a chemistry graduate with 1-2 years' experience in industrial applications.
- Arrange package of oil blends, schedule analytical and performance tests, collate and document data.
- Assist the technical support team and improvement of analytical test methods by working closely with Production and R&D teams
- Work towards compliance standard ISO 9001 when analysing samples and recording data
- Develop personal expertise in the range of analytical techniques.
- Ensure analytical equipment are maintained calibrated and serviced in correspondence with SOP's
- Minimum of a BSc in Chemistry or a relevant subject of significance
- Knowledge and experienced use of GC-FID, TGA, FT-IR, Karl Fischer titrations and UV-Vis-NIR
- At least 1 year industrial experience working with lubricants and formulations
- Strong numerical and computing skills
- Work towards recognising issues and resolving problems
Apply to this role using the link below with a an up to date CV!
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Laboratory Chemist - Oxfordshire
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert