Process Development Chemist - Oxfordshire
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £27000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Formulation, Process Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Exciting new role! - Process Development Chemist - #Oxfordshire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Chemist with an industrial background in Process improvement techniques to join an established company within the specialty chemicals industry.
As a Process Development Chemist, you will be working towards developing new and existing manufacturing processes to optimise additive production.
A crucial aspect of this role will involve Scale-up, optimisation and process improvements This is an ideal role for Process Chemist with industrial experience in process development.
- Conducting experimental procedures in agreement with head of Innovation and Technology
- Providing insight for New Product Development projects including plant trials and process optimisation
- Record all experimental procedures carried out and analysis conducted dependant on skills and experience
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for new products undergoing scale up and going onto full scale production.
- Contribute ideas for new molecules and solutions researching into new processes
- Maintain laboratory housekeeping standards within a designated work area.
- BSc/MSc Degree qualification in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or a related subject
- Good Knowledge of a wide range of organic chemical reactions particularly in chemical synthesis and formulation
- Relevant industrial experience R&D/ Technical Process Chemistry
- Demonstrable experience of separation techniques
- Experience in identifying potential target molecules and multiple syntheses for experimental design.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Process Development Chemist - Oxfordshire
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert