Analytical Development Scientist
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A leading biotechnology company in Oxford is seeking a Analytical Development Scientist with expertise in cell-based potency assays to support the development of their novel vaccines.
As an Analytical Development Scientist you will develop, perform qualify and conduct cell-based bioassays, and perform analytical assays for testing of in-process samples, drug product and drug substance, to support CMC activities, while ensuring analytical development work is documented in line with regulatory and quality guidelines to support with regulatory submissions.
Requirements for this role are:
- PhD in relevant discipline or equivalent experience, with experience in similar role within industry;
- Proven experience in cell-based potency assays;
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and and understanding of techniques such as ELISA, Western blot, SDS-PAGE.
- Understanding of the principles of Design of Experiments.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Analytical Development Scientist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert