Quality Control Chemist
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Greater Manchester, City Of Manchester
- £22000.00 - £25000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Quality Control Chemist
A great opportunity has now become available, as a Quality Control Chemist. Commutable from Manchester city centre, a highly sought after position with one of the most established, early-stage drug development, chemical research, and API manufacturing sites.
Responsibilities for the Quality Control Chemist
- Carry out Chemical Analysis on various products, Raw Materials, Intermediate, Finished product, R&D analysis, and Method development analysis.
- Ensure the QMS is compliant and used correctly following analysis.
- Confident, you will need to present your analytical data to, internal Colleagues, managers and clients if required.
- Work within a team to ensure regulations are being followed and high level of accuracy is being met and adhered to across the team.
- Ensure continuous improvement for the storage of analytical data.
- Work closely with the team and team leader to ensure the equipment is validated and calibrated within the laboratory.
- Complete/ sign off for Certificates of Analysis, prior to the product being dispatched.
- Follow SOPs and always adhere to GMP.
Requirements for the Quality Control Chemist
- Must hold a Scientific Degree (Chemistry or related subject)
- 1 year experience working with an analytical laboratory.
- Industry experience with HPLC, GC, UV, or NMR
- Intermediate with all Microsoft platforms (Word-Outlook- Excel)
- Good communication skills
Benefits for the Quality Control Chemist
- Discounts of high street shops
- Free parking
- Experience with a variety of departments, QC, Development R+D
- Social working hours
To apply for the Quality Control Chemist or if you require more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Quality Control Chemist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert