Bioassay / Potency Assay Scientist (Analytical Development / CMC)
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Analytical, Biology, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled scientist with experience in developing cell-based assays to be a part of a rapidly growing CMC team, gain expert development, and have exposure to early, and late clinical stage developments!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop, qualify, and perform various analytical assays for testing of different in-process samples, drug product, and drug substance supporting CMC activities.
2. You will assist in the Tech Transfer process, write technical reports and participate in scientific meeting to present data and conclusions where required.
3. You will have the opportunity to be cross-trained over all analytical techniques, work and liaise with the R&D, USP and DSP teams.
4. You will ensure the efficient documentation of all analytical development work to support regulatory submissions, and review activities are conducted in accordance within the company's quality systems and policies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological sciences or a similarly related qualification. A PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biotech/Pharma setting where you've developed cell-based assays.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell-based potency assays, molecular techniques, mammalian cell culture and understanding principals of Designs of Experiments ad relevant software.
Key Words: Biotech | Analytical | Analytical Development | CMC | Potency Assay | Bioassay | Assay Development | Technology Transfer | T Cell | Immunotherapy | Immunotherapies | Oxfordshire | PhD | MSc | Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert