Currently recruiting for an Environmental Specialist for a leading materials manufacturer based in the Cambridgeshire area. As an Environmental Specialist you will be responsible for leading and managing all environmental management systems including updating and reviewing ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 quality management systems. You will also be responsible for quality auditing to these standards and identify any areas of non-compliance and improvement, as well as leading continuous improvement projects for the business relating to EHS.
To be considered for this Environmental Specialist role you will be degree educated in a relevant scientific subject, along with previous industrial experience within a similar EHS/Environmental Advisor position. You must have a good working knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, as well as previous quality auditing to ISO 14001 quality management systems. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Lead and manage the company's environmental management systems.
- Maintain and develop various quality and environmental management systems; ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001.
- Conduct regular internal audits and site inspections to ISO 14001.
- Prepare environmental reports for the EHS team and wider business.
- Review and implement various quality and environmental strategies and policies across the wider business.
- Provide relevant EHS training when required.
- Degree educated in a relevant scientific/technical subject.
- Previous industrial experience in a similar EHS/Environmental specialist or advisor role.
- Previous quality auditing to ISO 14001.
- Good working knowledge of a range of ISO and EHS standards including ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
Lead Scientific Recruitment Consultant (Polymers & Coatings) - Science Solutions Recruitment