Materials Process Engineer - West Midlands
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- West Midlands
- £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials Science, Polymers, Process Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Take closer look at this new role! - Material Process Engineer - #West Midlands
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Material Process Engineer to join an advanced materials company. As a Materials Process Engineer you will be working alongside production/engineering teams to develop and manufacture high performance materials involved in materials and polymers.
A crucial aspect of this role will be to validate and develop processes of specific polymer and adhesive materials, in addition to driving production process control and implementing improvement techniques. This role is ideal for someone with chemical engineering in materials or chemical industries.
- Provide expert technical input and industrial processing expertise into various processes
- Designing and developing new processes whilst implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans
- liaise with other Engineers, and specialists on technical matters covering design, safety, and materials and processing techniques.
- Support monitor and assess improvements for manufacturing processes
- Observe current production processes, conduct research, and find ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Monitoring for material obsolescence and qualifying the replacements
- Implement, troubleshoot, and review project plans
- Higher degree in Chemical Engineering/material science or a relevant subject of significance
- Enthusiasm for chemistry and material science
- Excellent understanding of Chemistry principles
- Experience working with raw materials, chemicals, and polymers and adhesives
- Process optimisation experience in process improvement
Click the link below to apply.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert