We are currently looking for a Senior QC Material Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior QC Material Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Material Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish and oversee the material inspection programme to ensure that the materials are qualified for use in the production of gene therapy products.
2. Support on quality records related to raw materials testing, such as deviations, change controls, and CAPA, and provide expert technical assistance as needed.
3. Make sure the material is adequately controlled and ready for release or rejection.
4. Be able to implement Raw Material ID (Raman/IR) testing and be able to train/aid junior staff.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Material Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemistry or Chemistry field
2. Proven industry experience in Materials testing
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GLP standards.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, Raw Materials, Analyst, IR, Training, Scientist, GMP, GLP, Gene Therapy.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.