We are currently looking for a Materials QC Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Materials QC Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Materials QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To oversee and ensure inspections of all incoming materials are in compliance with SOPs & GMP practices, this is to ensure that the transfer of materials to support Aseptic manufacture of ATMP product is seamless.
2. Ensuring that all documentation produced is compliant with GMP, Data integrity and is undertaken in accordance with applicable procedures.
3. Being able to identify and record any procedural problems or deviations.
4. To take active responsibility of personal training needs, within a timely and GMP compliant manner before the task can be proceeded.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Materials QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a GxP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GMP manufacturing environment.
Key Words: QC, Quality Control, GMP, ATMP, Analyst, SOP, Scientist, Raw Materials, GxP, Manufacturing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.