Production Operator - Filling
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Drug Delivery, Health and Safety, Pharmaceutical, Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Production Operator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area. Please note that there is shift work involved (no nights).
As the Production Operator you will contribute to the efficient and effective production of pharmaceutical products in accordance with written procedures, current good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and business KPI's. You will be working on the filling/packaging line, ensuring the smooth running of production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out the production and cleaning processes according to documentation to achieve the days planned production targets.
2. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the recording of tasks and events on the batch and in-process documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with cGMP's.
3. Since you will be handling pharmaceutical products, a large part of the role is to ensure that the production area is maintained to the high level of cleanliness and tidiness as required under GMP regulations.
4. Additionally, as production operator, you will need to be proactive and willing to learn so that you can develop new skills appropriate to the needs of production or other duties assigned by your manager when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have minimum GCSE in English, Maths and Science. Experience in a production filling line would be ideal.
2. Experience working in a regulated environment or knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry would also be highly advantageous.
3. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, proactive with good attention to detail.
Key Words: Production Operative | Operator | Pharmaceutical | Packaging Line | Manufacturing | GMP | Life Science | Filling Line | Fault Finding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Production Operator - Filling
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert