We are currently looking for a R&D Project Manager to join a growing biotech company based in the East London area. The company launched with a mission to transform lives by creating and delivering public health impact. They innovate, evaluate and commercialise new tools to control insect borne disease, and novel products for the surveillance, control and diagnosis of diseases such as malaria and COVID-19.
As the R&D Project Manager you will be responsible for a product portfolio from early concept through to clinical testing. You will ensure that project scope and timeline are defined and co-ordinate workplans between our in-house team and external stakeholders. Experience and familiarity with instrumentation engineering and/or analytical chemistry techniques would be useful.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the product portfolio to ensure delivery to timelines and budget targets as well as develop SOPs/protocols for product development work.
2. The Project Manager will ensure clinical trials are run in accordance with all applicable ethical and regulatory guidelines, including oversight of ethics applications, participant safety, and personal data security.
3. It will be essential to act as primary point of contact for projects with external partners.
4. Another duty will be to assist with product development activities including grant proposals, horizon scanning, market research, and regulatory dossier planning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant field, i.e. engineering, chemistry, biological or biomedical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience managing projects, including managing timelines and budgets.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with product development, from design concept, through iterative testing and prototype production.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Scientist | Product Development | Biotech |