- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
We are currently looking for a Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Planner you will be responsible to support the supply and demand planning aspects and coordinate all raw material procurement, ensuring accurate data and inventory reconciliations within the system of record.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the material availability process and determine what to order, how much to order and when to order materials to support supply planning activities.
2. The Planner will also develop and maintain material planning assumptions in conjunction with purchasing, planning, manufacturing operations, logistics/warehousing and commercial teams, including safety stocks, lead times, order quantities, campaign, supplier delivery performance or production strategy, batch yields and cycle times.
3. Another duty will be to make adjustments to the schedule to accommodate near-term orders that differ from the agreed sales and operations (S&OP) plan.
4. A key responsibility will be to manage and analyse material inventory levels and needs to alignment with critical suppliers on material availability.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a similar role is required (Pharmaceutical company is preferred).
2. Practical experience working with multiple partners to resolve exceptions and negotiate best alternatives is essential.
3. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on worker who will drive the creation of a material requirements and inventory schedule that needs to be aligned with master planning, logistics/distribution planning and capacity planning.
Key Words: Planner | Pharmaceutical | Oral | Supply Chain | Materials | Inventory | Logistics | Distribution | Demand |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Apply for Planner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert