We are currently looking for a Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Planner you will be responsible to support the supply and demand planning aspects and coordinate all raw material procurement, ensuring accurate data and inventory reconciliations within the system of record.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the material availability process and determine what to order, how much to order and when to order materials to support supply planning activities.
2. The Planner will also develop and maintain material planning assumptions in conjunction with purchasing, planning, manufacturing operations, logistics/warehousing and commercial teams, including safety stocks, lead times, order quantities, campaign, supplier delivery performance or production strategy, batch yields and cycle times.
3. Another duty will be to make adjustments to the schedule to accommodate near-term orders that differ from the agreed sales and operations (S&OP) plan.
4. A key responsibility will be to manage and analyse material inventory levels and needs to alignment with critical suppliers on material availability.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a similar role is required (Pharmaceutical company is preferred).
2. Practical experience working with multiple partners to resolve exceptions and negotiate best alternatives is essential.
3. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on worker who will drive the creation of a material requirements and inventory schedule that needs to be aligned with master planning, logistics/distribution planning and capacity planning.
Key Words: Planner | Pharmaceutical | Oral | Supply Chain | Materials | Inventory | Logistics | Distribution | Demand |