Graduate Analyst - Northamptonshire - Shifts
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £22000 - £27000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a growing chemicals company in Northamptonshire as a Graduate Analyst. As a Graduate Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing of products and learn common industry analytical techniques. If you've recently graduated and looking for your first role within industry then apply below for the Graduate Analyst position!
Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Analyst
- Perform routine analysis of products
- Using analytical techniques such as HPLC and KF
- Following SOPs and working with customers
Key Requirements as a Graduate Analyst
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Had a university project focused on analytical chemistry
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working individually
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Please note that this role operates a shift pattern of early/late shifts.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert