A fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a growing chemicals company in Northamptonshire as a Graduate Analyst. As a Graduate Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing of products and learn common industry analytical techniques. If you've recently graduated and looking for your first role within industry then apply below for the Graduate Analyst position! Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Analyst
Key Requirements as a Graduate Analyst
- Perform routine analysis of products
- Using analytical techniques such as HPLC and KF
- Following SOPs and working with customers
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Had a university project focused on analytical chemistry
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working individually
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Please note that this role operates a shift pattern of early/late shifts.