Synthetic Organic Chemist - North East - Manufacturing
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- North East England
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
An expanding contract manufacturing organisation in the North East have an exciting opportunity for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join their team. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthetic, purification and characterisation of compounds. Whether you're a new graduate or an experience chemist, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will be of interest to you!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- You will be responsible for taking projects from clients and making a scalable process
- Panning and design of synthetic experiments in compliance with client specifications
- Research and develop process routes
Key Requirements as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert