Lead Process Engineer
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Fine Chemicals, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the Lead Process Engineer you will work within a global multi-disciplined team, whose primary focus is to seek out, evaluate and develop new, innovative technologies for manufacturing products.
This is a hybrid role and you will be required to be on site 2-3 times per week.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Innovation Engineer / Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Apply technical knowledge to develop innovative solutions to improve and/or replace existing processes to meet the business needs. Design, arrange and carry out technology trials, liaising when necessary, with other technical and commercial teams.
2. Enabling projects by utilising existing laboratories, pilot plant, manufacturing processes and site utilities. Design of end-to-end process with consideration of raw material preparation and integration of downstream processes.
3. You will work closely with multiple sites, both in the UK and globally, identifying areas of improvement and to generate original thinking in design and development. You will be involved in designing and developing end-to-end processes, typically involving unfamiliar technology, by leveraging internal and external expertise and knowledge.
4. Independently responsible for planning and running multiple projects and carrying out trials of varying complexity to deliver new products on time to the business. Typically, projects can range from six months to 2 years.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Innovation Engineer / Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified within a suitable discipline, such as Process / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Process Engineer within a speciality / fine chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Experience working within a GMP compliant manufacturing environment is desirable.
3. Experience managing multiple innovative projects from either the laboratory, pilot plant or manufacturing area. Understanding of chemical engineering fundamentals in design and process safety.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert