R&D Scientist - Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- £25000 - £30000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Graduate, Postgraduate, Formulation, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Science Solutions - R&D Scientist - Pharmaceutical Formulation - £25k - £30k
Do you have Pharmaceutical Formulation experience? Or wider R&D experience within Pharmaceuticals and looking to transition to Formulation?
Science Solutions are currently recruiting for an R&D Scientist responsible for developing a new line of extended release solid-oral dosage forms from concept and scaling up to commercial manufacturing in accordance with cGMP regulations.
As an R&D Scientist you will have experience developing pharmaceutical formulations and associated analytical methods, researching excipients and API's, developing and managing stability studies, manufacturing lab scale prototype batches and scaling up to pre-clinical, clinical and commercial scale manufacturing.
- Design and Develop new extended release solid-dose pharmaceutical products identifying suitable methods, raw materials and excipients
- Develop and conduct appropriate laboratory trials
- Participate in scale-up activities, producing validation batches at pre-clinical, clinical and commercial scale
- Write and deliver project reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Pharmaceutical research experience is essential (formulation or analytical development)
- Demonstrable understanding of cGMP regulations
- Experience with solid-oral pharmaceutical formulation is preferred
This R&D Scientist position is an urgent need and interviews are imminent. To be considered please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert