Are you a HR Business Partner looking for your next Challenge? Would you like to work for a global innovator in the Pharmaceutical sector, whose primary purpose is to enhance the lives of patients? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are looking for a HR Business Partner on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the HR Business Partner you will act as the HR Business Partner for specific customer groups, notably Quality, Engineering and Science. You will pro-actively work with the management and leadership teams to deliver the business objectives aligned to the HR strategy.
This role is a hybrid position, allowing you the flexibility to work from home. On average you will be on site 2-3 days per week, however, this might change depending on the needs of the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the HR Business Partner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To partner with the management teams in the customer group and have proactive communication to deliver: organisation design and resourcing model (now and future), support Talent Acquisition, team effectiveness, talent management and succession planning, team and people development and ER issues.
2. Provide coaching and development of managers and senior management, including programme facilitation across the key customer groups.
3. Analyse and utilise metrics to provide insights, using this provide to change or inform new HR processes and practices. This will also include an understanding of the implication and changes this will have on the employees and support implementation of these.
4. Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to promote retention of talent, increase loyalty and improve organizational performance and stakeholder value.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HR Business Partner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be suitable qualified in Human Resource Management to CIPD Level 7 or hold the equivalent experience required. You must be able to build relationships with the internal customer group stakeholders and have the ability to influence.
2. You will have considerable experience in a generalist HR role, partnering with specific customer groups such as Quality, Engineering, Production, Manufacturing or Research and Development.
3. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of improving HR processes and practices, along with the experience in developing and delivering initiatives that drive engagement in the customer groups. Experience with Employee Relations is considered to be essential.