HR Business Partner
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a HR Business Partner on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the HR Business Partner you will act as the HR Business Partner for specific customer groups, notably Quality, Engineering and Science. You will pro-actively work with the management and leadership teams to deliver the business objectives aligned to the HR strategy.
This role is a hybrid position, allowing you the flexibility to work from home. On average you will be on site 2-3 days per week, however, this might change depending on the needs of the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the HR Business Partner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To partner with the management teams in the customer group and have proactive communication to deliver: organisation design and resourcing model (now and future), support Talent Acquisition, team effectiveness, talent management and succession planning, team and people development and ER issues.
2. Provide coaching and development of managers and senior management, including programme facilitation across the key customer groups.
3. Analyse and utilise metrics to provide insights, using this provide to change or inform new HR processes and practices. This will also include an understanding of the implication and changes this will have on the employees and support implementation of these.
4. Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to promote retention of talent, increase loyalty and improve organizational performance and stakeholder value.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HR Business Partner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be suitable qualified in Human Resource Management to CIPD Level 7 or hold the equivalent experience required. You must be able to build relationships with the internal customer group stakeholders and have the ability to influence.
2. You will have considerable experience in a generalist HR role, partnering with specific customer groups such as Quality, Engineering, Production, Manufacturing or Research and Development.
3. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of improving HR processes and practices, along with the experience in developing and delivering initiatives that drive engagement in the customer groups. Experience with Employee Relations is considered to be essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert