A growing biotech company based in York are looking for a Senior Scientist, with a background in bioscience development.
As a Senior Scientist, you will.
- Work in a team and use your expertise to help development in the company;
- Liaise with managers to help support marketing and data;
- Use your molecular assay or immunoassay development skills to achieve the companies targets;
- Use techniques such as PCR, qPCR, ELISA, BLI and DNA/RNA purification;
- Record data, interpret result and present your work to management.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree or PhD in a relevant biological discipline with relevant bioscience development experience;
- Expertise in biophysical and molecular techniques;
- Project management experience is desired.