- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Up to £30000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Materials Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading materials manufacturer, for an Advanced Technologist to join their site based in Lancashire. As an Advanced Technologist you will join the decarbonisation technology team, working in a multidisciplinary team of world-class experts to help deliver projects to reduce CO2 emissions.
To be considered for this role you will have a degree in a science-based subject (e.g. but not limited to Chemistry, Materials Science, Physics etc.), and be a fast learner as lots of training will be provided in this role.
- To develop and implement decarbonisation technology solutions, managing portfolio projects covering development work
- Collaborate with other sites across the globe at all levels, disseminating technical information and using your negotiating and influencing skills to gather support for conducting pioneering manufacturing trials
- Provide technical support to manufacturing sites globally and other group functions
- Be heavily involved in the development of value-added products and HSE initiatives
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold a degree in a science-based subject, e.g Chemistry, Materials Science or Physics, any industrial experience in a laboratory is desirable
An agile self-starter with a willingness to learn and develop as full training will be provided
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Advanced Technologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert