We are currently looking for a Biochemistry Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the Quality laboratory function, by way of competently taking and testing samples in accordance with SOP's, organisational policies and GMP principles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Biochemistry Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform a wide variety of testing in adherence to policies, regulatory guidelines and SOP's. Moreover, you'd be responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples.
2. General laboratory housekeeping duties such as; administrative activities, equipment calibration and maintenance, assisting with deviations and consequent investigations.
3. Operate a variety of instrumentation and software packages intended for data analysis such as LIMS.
4. Identify continuous improvements initiatives and attend meetings as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as a Biochemistry Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Practical knowledge of GMP/GLP, with some experience of working within a laboratory.
3. Experience in using analytical equipment and pipettes.
Key Words: Biochemistry | Analyst | SOP's | GMP | Pharmaceutical | LIMS | Data Analysis