Senior Composites Engineer
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- East Midlands Region
- £50000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Materials Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This position is for a Senior Composites Engineer within a global leading materials manufacturer. The role will be a customer facing role where you will be working in a wide range of fields ranging from providing front end customer technical support and helping to develop materials and processes in collaboration with a wide range of customers.
You will also help to support the company and their customers in the application of their products on both current and future projects.
- Manage multiple projects and take ownership of the company's customer technical interface.
- Directly liaise with customers across various levels within their respected organisations.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to groups who are both internal and external.
- You will be responsible for leading the interaction with customers, partners, and key internal and external stakeholders to help establish, build and strengthen working relationships.
- You must be at least degree educated in Materials Science or a similar field.
- You must have significant experience working with composites in industry. Any experience in a customer facing role is highly desirable.
- You must be willing to make the transition into a more customer facing role while still occasionally being involved in the lab.
- Any understanding or qualification in Lean Six Sigma is highly desirable.
- You must also be willing to travel outside of the UK as and when required by the organisation.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Apply for Senior Composites Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert